The American Electorate, November 8, 2016.
The unanimous Declaration as rightful owners of the United States of America.
When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for citizens to overthrow the political bands which have connected them with another, and to re-assume their rightful place as owners of the government, they are taught to declare the causes which impel them to take action.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all people are created equal, that they are endowed at creation with certain unalienable rights; that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
In order to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among the people, without regard to any form of prejudice, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.
To that end, whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to abolish the corrupted Government structure, and to reestablish or institute new and trusted Government.
Sensible Judgement has proven that long established Governments should not be changed for temporary or insignificant causes.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations by Government, is designed to reduce citizens under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.
Such has been the patient sufferance of the citizens of the United States of America; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to take back their government.
Our current form of Totalitarian Government – in unlawful concert with an Oppressive News Media and Imperious Central Banking System – is a government of repeated injuries and abuses, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over its citizens.
To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world that these corrupted forms of Government have:
- Taken away our rights, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and dismantling fundamentally the checks and balances on Government Power and Overreach.
- Manipulated the economy, ravaged our inner cities, ignored the working class, and destroyed the lives of people not favored by the elite Government power holders.
- Created a silent nation of jobless Americans by the chains of illegal immigration, free trade treaties and secret unconstitutional regimes like the World Trade Organization (WTO).
- Intentionally and systematically encouraged foreign nations, unbound to our self-interests and laws, to overtake the American citizens’ economic sovereignty.
- Created a shadow branch of unlawful government in the judicial system by appointing radical justices that refuse to uphold our Laws and Constitutional Rights, but in fact, create their own laws, in direct violation of the will of the people.
- Imposed unlawful taxes without the consent of the people.
- Imposed unlawful and unjust wars around all parts of the world, causing death and destruction, at home and abroad, to millions of people.
- Destroyed the people’s faith in our most sacrosanct institutions designed to protect and serve its citizens and establish Law and Order.
- Manipulated, influenced and engineered unconstitutional federal, state and local ballot elections through unlawful voter fraud schemes.
- Excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and have endeavored to bring on its own citizens, merciless Radical Islamic Terrorists, who have declared unequivocal war and destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions of Western Civilization.
In every stage of these oppressions, we have peacefully and respectfully protested in the most humble terms. But our repeated Protests have been answered only by repeated injury.
Tyrants of an authoritarian Government are unfit to be the rulers of a free people.
We have warned them over the decades of their unwarrantable jurisdiction over us.
We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration, settlement and revolution that led to the birth of this once great Nation.
We have appealed to their mercy and we have begged the Oligarchy to disavow these usurpations, which violate our natural-born civil rights.
Citizens have the right to elect new representatives of the Government as they see fit, free of criminal manipulation.
We, therefore – the free citizens of America, appealing to the world for the virtue of our intentions – do, in the name, and by authority of the good people of these United States, solemnly publish and declare, that these citizens have always been, and ought to be the rightful owners of Government; that they are naturally and constitutionally absolved from all allegiance and political connection to any corrupted unlawful Government; and that the people of the United States have full and lawful power to:
(1) Levy war against its domestic oppressors
(2) Conclude peace
(3) Contract alliances
(4) Establish new commerce systems
(5) Pass laws
(6) Limit and strip power from branches of government that dangerously ignore will of its citizens
(7) enforce all other acts aimed at preserving a government of the people, for the people and by the people.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.